Saturday 11 March 2017

Come From Away; Come a Long way




When I first started this blog, I was going to write about what it's like to live with a Food Blogger.

But I soon realised it wasn't  just life with a food blogger; it was life with a food blogger out East.

Since my last post, I've been settling in and settling down.  I've been working, travelling, eating, drinking, dancing, coupling...

Lifeing

East Coast Lifeing

I am constantly challenged and fascinated by it all.

My life with an East Coast Food Blogger is much more than just food!

Therefore, Dear Reader,  I'm bringing a BIGGER DISH!


The Side Dish:  observations and musings about this eclectic province as I frolic along with the greatest food blogger in the world:


(shameless plug!)





The PEOPLE, the PLACES, the PLATTERS!














PS.  Have a place or topic you want me to broach?  Shoot me line!  I look forward to the challenge!!

You can leave a comment here or tweet me @thesidedishhh

1 comment:

  1. Visit either the sandbar (pei) or the rock (nfld) I'd love to get yer spin on de rock me duckie. ��������

    ReplyDelete