Monday 1 August 2016

What the Hell Did I Get Myself Into?

Yeah, I am now a cliche.  I am that Lesbian that packed up everything and u-hauled it to start a new life with the girl of her dreams.

But it wasn't down the street or even the same city for that matter.  I drove to the other end of the second largest Country in the world.

And she's an award winning Food Blogger: Eat This Town.

What did I just get myself into?

That question, my dear reader, is the catalyst for this Blog

I have come to realize a few things about being with a Food Blogger.  Some Good, some bad,  always changing and yet obsessively repetitive.  I myself am not a "Foodie" and yet I find myself morphing into this pseudo food snob who can no longer eat before a picture is shot.  I can no longer take a leisurely drive without a destination. Food is now my constant destination.  I have learned to never question the knowledge of an over researched, under appreciated Food Aficionado; You will be educated by way of a post-secondary-style-lecture, without consent!  My life has been taken hostage  by someone else's passion!

And I love it!  So, dear reader:

Welcome to my world!  Relax, grab a plate and enjoy the dish!



2 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading about the crazy, u haulin and adventurous chick's blogs. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look strangely similar to a woman I met in New Denver. (not the old one) Looking forward to reading your mad cap adventures. With love your friend The White-middle aged-american-male-privileged guy. I'm sorry, it's not my fault.

    ReplyDelete